Friday, November 21, 2008

Eustress, distress, we all stress...

As we enter the home stretch (less than 2 months to go!), I feel increasingly as though everything is under control. And also as though it will come crashing down into a pile of twitching nuptial rubble at any moment. With me at the bottom.

I'm sure part of this has to do with my amazingly fickle partner in crime who, despite any decision we might have collectively made months ago, could on a moment's notice declare that something is no longer acceptable, that we should in fact start from scratch, and why did we ever think such a thing was a good idea in the first place? Examples: having a honeymoon, having a wedding ring, having the maid of honor sing harmony on our wedding song, parent dances, choosing whether to be walked down the aisle, getting married in the presence of family and friends. You know. Nothing major.

At least he still likes me.

No comments: