Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coming Soon...

If things get slow (which they haven't...I think only Americans run around Paris like crazy people trying to fit a zillion activities into their scheduled stay) or when I get home, I will blog the following:
-hair and makeup trials and DIY
-the completion of the boutonnieres
-the card box (which was a "DIMP" or "Do It Mom, Please?" project)
-table numbers and what befell our centerpieces
-final programs (none of that crazy die-cut business)
-the day-of schedule
-the shot list, sanity-saving shot list helper, and other things photographic
-wedding top 5s: Dos, Don'ts, and Favorite Moments (of which it will be difficult to choose 5)
-Paris top 5s (see above)
-many many many pictures

And, by the way, I take consolation in the fact that I seem only to suffer from the dreaded double-boob in photos in which I am sitting. Which will be hardly any of the professional shots and can't be too many of our friends' either, since I know I hardly sat down. Whew.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Saw this Paris Metro poster and thought of you.

(Saw it here)

Elise said...

We actually saw a whole exhibit of these guys at the Musee de Publicitee! We loved them.

I had sort of hoped that the fun "map" would also be geographically accurate, but alas, it seems to be an abstraction. :) Very cool, though.